Abstract Submission, Deadline: 28 February 2017
Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract online (200 to 500 words without any figures, equations, tables, photos, references, etc.). After evaluation and acceptance, successful authors will be informed and invited to submit full text papers, including tables, figures and references.
Full text papers (in PDF format only) will only be considered if submitted via the online submission system.
All submitted articles must report original, previously unpublished, research results - either experimental and/or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference must meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts must follow the style of the conference and are subject to both peer review and editing.
To submit an abstract/paper to HEFAT2017, please follow the following steps:
- Please register the paper with your profile and e-mail address by logging on to http://edas.info/N23201
- Choose a track (either an oral presentation or a poster presentations and the selection is your personal preference).
- Insert the title of the paper in the block and use the format: The Heat Transfer in the Transitional Flow Regime of Enhanced Tubes (note the upper case letters for almost every word. (However, all letters should not be capital letters).
- Type in the abstract (it is recommended to first type it using a word processor such as Microsoft Office Word - remembering to check your spelling - and then copy and paste it into this block). This abstract is going to be used in the Conference Abstract part so kindly make sure that it is correct (especially after submitting the final manuscript). The abstract is limited to a minimum of 200 words and a maximum of 500 words and must include the background, problem statement, purpose of study, methodology and, the results (qualitative) and conclusions.
- Do not put any references, equations, mathematical symbols, Greek symbols, abbreviations, etc., into the abstract. It should be words only.
- Select two (minimum) to five (maximum) topic areas most applicable to your paper. Contact the conference chair if your topic area is not listed.
- Click the Submit button.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address indicating the status of your submission process (in some cases it might take a few hours - also check your spam filter).
The format in the template should be used for the full-length manuscript. Download the template. The full-length manuscript MUST be submitted as a PDF file and should be limited to a maximum length of six pages. Keynote papers are limited to a maximum length of 15 pages.
Maximum number of papers
The maximum number of papers a paying author may submit is two. Between two paying authors, four papers may be submitted.