Welcome to Salerno!
The 12th IEEE Conference on Cognitive and Computational Aspects of Situation Management (CogSIMA) will be held as a hybrid physical-virtual conference hosted by the University of Salerno, Salerno, Italy, June 06-10, 2022!
Organized by the IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society's Technical Committee on Cognitive Situation Management, the CogSIMA conference series provides the premier venue for discussing complex heterogeneous dynamical systems - of interacting humans, machines, and computer agents - whose collective behavior depends on their cognitive capabilities to comprehend, explain, predict and act upon the surrounding operational situations.
Adhering to its successful interdisciplinary tradition, CogSIMA 2022 will provide an inspiring forum for scientists and practitioners from diverse backgrounds including cognitive science, computer science, artificial intelligence, psychology, and human factors.
- June 27: The Workshop on Human Subjects Research Environments will be held on July 1, 17:00 - 20:00 (Europe/Rome) online on Zoom
- June 4: we are pleased to announce our exciting keynote speakers and panelist: Dr. Paolo Braca (Mon 6th); Prof. Raffaele Gravina (Tue 7th); Dr. Bartlett Russell (Wed 8th); Dr. Jean Botev (Thu 9th). Take a look at the abstracts and their short bios here.
- May 23: The program has been published online. Take a look also at our rich social program.
- May 22: Another special event will be held on May 27th, 5 pm, online on Zoom: "A CogSIMA Discussion Event: We need to bridge the gap between Computational Situation- and Self-Awareness Processes" by Dr. Kirstie Bellman. This event is free for already registered attendees. Register here.
- May 12: The tutorial "Brain Computer Interfaces for Group Decision Making" will be held on May 20th, 5 pm, online on Zoom. The tutorial is available for participants registered for the main conference. Register here.
: With uncertainty around COVID-19, the conference will be held as a hybrid event, with both in-person meetings and events and virtual accessibility to conference meetings. We are currently ensuring that there will be a secure face-to-face conference that will allow the CogSIMA community to meet again in person in the splendid setting of Salerno. But in case of restrictions and to respect the needs and requirements of each participant, we will support virtual participations and remote presentations, in order to deliver the best experience possible for everyone.
For questions concerning CogSIMA 2022 contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Please stay tuned for further updates!