CogSIMA workshops will provide a meeting for presenting novel ideas in a less formal venue that focuses on specific topics relevant to the wide areas of interest to CogSIMA. The aim of the workshops is to stimulate and facilitate active exchange, interaction, and comparison of approaches, methods, and ideas. To motivate the discussion and participation of all the workshop attendants, we encourage organizers to get away from the typical “mini-conference” format of a workshop, and include more discussion sessions, panels, etc. Workshop proposal lenght is limited to 1 page.
Proposals for workshops are due 2 November 2020.
Requirements for Submission
The 1-page Proposals for workshops should be organized as a preliminary call for papers or call for participation, and contain the following information:
- Title of the workshop.
- A brief technical description of the workshop, specifying the workshop goals, the technical issues that it will address, and the relevance of the workshop to the main conference, COGSIMA
- The names, affiliations, and email addresses of the proposed workshop organizing committee.
- The primary email address for contacting the organizing committee.
- Expected duration of the workshop (half or full day).
- A brief description of the workshop format (e.g., talks and panels; breakout sessions, etc.).
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.