Welcome to IEEE ICTMOD 2020, authors!
Some important IEEE ICTMOD 2020 dates:
- Paper submissions deadline - April 30, 2020 ;
- Paper notification to authors - June 30, 2020 ;
- Registration Open - July 01, 2020 ;
- Final papers due - July 31, 2020.
Submission Instructions for Authors :
Acceptance to present at IEEE ICTMOD 2020 will be based on a full paper review. All papers should follow the IEEE manuscript template for conference proceedings, found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html. Please use the US letter format, only. The maximum font size allowed is 10. Papers no longer than 6 pages are highly encouraged. 7-page and 8-page papers are allowed, with an extra charge for greater than 6. Papers longer than 8 pages will be rejected without review. Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, headers or footers, in 2-column format. For PDFs, use PDF/A format, fonts must be embedded, with no bookmarks, and no hyperlinks (URL in text OK).
Copyright Notice : Before submitting your paper, you must add the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document (MS Word or LaTeX). PLEASE ADD the appropriate copyright notice to your paper. It should go at the bottom of the left column, first page only.
The copyright notice should appear about 0.5 cm below the left column, and should be aligned to the left with the same left margin as the column.
Note that the copyright notice may differ depending on the authorship. Please select the appropriate copyright notice to add to your manuscript based on the criteria below :
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is : U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is : 978-1-7281-5950-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is : 978-1-7281-5950-8/20/$31.00©2020 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is : 978-1-7281-5950-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
- PDF eXpress Notice : All papers submitted for publication must meet the IEEE standards. Access to PDF eXpress site, the IEEE’s online file conversion/PDF validation tool, will assist authors in preparing suitable electronic files of their final papers. PDF eXpress helps authors convert their papers into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files (conversion function) or to check their own PDF files for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF validation function).
Information for authors :
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://www.pdf-express.org
- Click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information.
- You will then need to enter your Conference ID 49425x
We look forward to your valuable contributions!